On 3 November, the European Notarial Network (ENN) held its second annual online meeting. A progress report on the implementation of the annual work programme was made:
- Updating of the "Vulnerable people in Europe" website (www.the-vulnerable.eu) and its section devoted to adults.
- Drafting of a practical handbook on the circulation of public documents in Europe.
- Design of a communication strategy for the ENN to make it better known among European notaries.
The work programme for the year 2021 was also reviewed:
- Organisation of cross-border workshops in Portugal and Bulgaria
- Drafting of a new practical booklet on the enforcement of authentic instruments
- Revision and consolidation of the legal information on notarial practice made available on the platform, in particular on the transposition of Directive 2008/52 on mediation
- Addition of questions of relevance to practitioners and their answers on the CNUE website "Couples in Europe" (www.couples-europe.eu).