On 24 March 2015, the CNUE will hold a conference jointly with the Robert Schuman Foundation on “Regulation and Growth”. Several distinguished personalities have already confirmed their participation in this event, which will involve two panel discussions on the following topics “Does regulation serve to increase growth?” and “How to regulate effectively?”.
The following will speak on these subjects:
- Johannes JUNG, Head of the Representation of the State of Baden-Württemberg to the EU
- Jean TARRADE, President of the Council of the Notariats of the European Union
- Sophie MOSCA, Journalist at Europolitics
- Jean-Dominique GIULIANI, President of the Robert Schuman Foundation
- Jean-François DUBOS, President of the Foundation for Continental Law
- Berthold BERGER, Director of Competitiveness at DG Economic Affairs and Competitiveness of the Council of the EU
- Eric DUCOULOMBIER, Deputy Head of Unit - Policy Coordinator Financial Services, DG FISMA, European Commission
- Pierre BAUBY, Lecturer and researcher at the University of Paris VIII and Sciences Po Paris
- Olivier DE MAISON ROUGE, Lawyer
- Christian HELMENSTEIN, Chief Economist of the Federation of Austrian Industries and member of the Board of the Economica Institute
The conference will take place at the Representation of the State of Baden-Württemberg (60-62 rue Belliard, 1040 Brussels) from 17.15 to 19.40. Interpretation will be available in English, French and German. A cocktail reception will follow the debates.
Registration is open and free. If you are interested in attending, please contact Mr Guillaume Casanova (firstname.lastname@example.org).