The Council of the Notariats of the European Union (www.cnue.be) is looking for a part-time French to English translator.
• Translation of everyday correspondence, meeting minutes, web content, policy positions, etc.
• Degree in translation (FR>EN, English mother tongue)
• Excellent written and spoken French (some English to French translation will be also required)
• Methodical, reliable, attentive to detail
• Motivation and enthusiasm for working in a small international team
• A motivating international environment in an influential association of European legal professionals
• A part-time contract, the terms of which are to be agreed
• A small dynamic team
Please send CV in English and cover letter or email in French to firstname.lastname@example.org