The main responsibilities for this position will consist of the general administration of the coordination of the CNUE’s activities.
• Correspondence and phone calls
• Basic accountancy, bills, payments
• Preparing and organising meetings
• Managing the diary, mailbox filing, archiving, scanning, etc.
• Friendly, excellent command of oral and written French and English
• Well organised and meticulous worker
• Ideally experienced in secretarial work
• A European multicultural environment
• A temporary contract
• A small dynamic team
Send your CV, cover letter and salary expectations by email to firstname.lastname@example.org