The Council of the Notariats of the European Union (www.cnue.be) is the official body representing the notarial profession in relation to the European institutions. In order to ensure efficient activity in the Brussels office, which is fully compliant with the organisation’s objectives and the members’ and partners’ expectations, the CNUE is seeking a qualified Office Manager (M/F) to integrate the team.
• Managing the day-to-day office operations ensuring professional and systematic workflows
• Handling and filing correspondence and documents, processing mail, email correspondence, incoming calls including dispatching and follow up
• Agenda management/planning and coordinating internal and external appointments
• Professional data administration and contact management
• Preparing and organising internal and external meetings and events
• Accounting activities, including encoding of bills and their payment, making travel reimbursements, accompanying and optimising the purchase of goods and services, keeping an organised inventory of goods, archives, financial data, etc.
• Liaising with the CNUE’s goods and service providers
• Planning and booking of business trips
• Providing basic HR administrative support
• Ensuring smooth cooperation at administrative level and corresponding in English and French with the CNUE members, European and national institutions, companies, associations and other organisations
• Supporting communications activities by uploading data to the intranet and updating website and social media content
• Assisting the Secretary General and the team
• University degree and/or specialised qualification accompanied by 3-5 years of professional experience in a similar function
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and French, knowledge of other EU languages would be an asset.
• Proficiency in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook 2016) and IT tools;
• Ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines
• Well organised, reliable, proactive and meticulous
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team
• A competitive remuneration package and excellent working conditions within a multicultural team
• A full-time, one year contract under Belgian law with the possibility for extension to a permanent contract
• Starting date: September 2019
Please send your CV, cover letter and salary expectations by email to email@example.com by 2 September 2019. Please refer to the vacancy in the subject line of the application email.