The CNUE annual report for the year 2019 is available online : http://www.notaries-of-europe.eu/files/publications/annual_report-cnue-2019.pdf
The report provides a detailed account of the CNUE’s activities of the CNUE over the past year:
- The entry into application of the European regulations on matrimonial property regimes and registered partnerships on 29 January 2019 as part of an enhanced cooperation procedure involving 18 Member States.
- Participation in the European Parliament’s "This time I vote" campaign. The aim of this pan-European and non-political campaign was to encourage as many people as possible to vote in the May 2019 European elections.
- The publication of the Notaries of Europe proposals for the European elections: http://www.notaries-of-europe.eu/files/publications/cnue-manifeste-fr.pdf. With this manifesto, the CNUE intended to make a series of recommendations and proposals to future MEPs and members of the College of the European Commission.
- The meeting in London, in the presence of the French Ambassador to the United Kingdom, Mr Jean-Pierre Jouyet, with British practitioners who were invited to share their opinions on Brexit and the concrete consequences for citizens regarding family law, inheritance law or the fight against money laundering.
- The overhaul of the European directory (www.notaries-directory.eu) of notaries, which lists the approximately 45,000 notaries of Europe.
- The organisation of the fourth edition of the "Open Days" of the Notaries of Europe with events in fourteen countries of the European Union.
- The organisation of the exhibition "Europe Enacted" at the European Parliament from 11 to 15 November 2019 (www.notariesofeurope-exhibition.eu), as well as the first edition of the CNUE Innovation Prize.