The Council of the Notariats of the European Union (www.cnue.be), the official body representing the notarial profession in relation to the European institutions, is seeking an Administrative Assistant (M/F) for a temporary contract to cover a maternity leave (start date : October 2020)
• Managing the day-to-day office operations
• Handling and filing correspondence and documents, processing mail, email correspondence, incoming calls including dispatching and follow up
• Agenda management/planning and coordinating internal and external appointments
• Preparing and organising internal and external meetings and events
• Accounting activities, including encoding of bills and their payment, making travel reimbursements, etc.
• Liaising with the CNUE’s goods and service providers
• Planning and booking of business trips
• Providing basic HR administrative support
• Ensuring smooth cooperation at administrative level and corresponding in English and French with the CNUE members, European and national institutions, companies, associations and other organisations
• Assisting the Secretary General and the team
• University degree and/or specialised qualification ideally accompanied by a few years of professional experience in a similar function
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and French, knowledge of other EU languages would be an asset.
• Proficiency in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook 2016) and IT tools;
• Ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines
• Well organised, reliable, proactive and meticulous
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team
• A competitive remuneration package and excellent working conditions within a multicultural team
• A full-time fix-term contract (maternity leave replacement) under Belgian law
• Starting date: October 2020
Please send your CV, cover letter and salary expectations by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before 15 September 2020.
Please refer to the vacancy in the subject line of the application email.