The European Notarial Network (ENN) is a tool intended for notaries confronted with practical questions with a cross-border element. The network covers the 22 EU Member States that have a notariat. A contact point is available to help the notaries in these 22 countries.
Do you find yourself having to deal with cross-border cases? A succession, the creation of a business or a marriage contract containing a cross-border element in the European Union? Would you like information on the application and transposition of EU legislation in your country? Your ENN interlocutor is there to inform you.
In order to get in touch with your ENN interlocutor, please contact your national chamber: http://www.notaries-of-europe.eu//index.php?pageID=204
Access the ENN intranet by clicking here
- Creation of a ‘European Notarial Network’
- EU notariats intend to play an active role in the European Judicial Network in civil and commercial matters
- Why integrate the legal professions in the European Judicial Network?
- European Commission’s proposal for a Decision establishing a European Judicial Network
- European notariat’s integration in the European Judicial Network